- Combined Cycled Thermoelectric Power Plants
- Conventional Thermoelectric Power Plants
- Concentrated Solar Power Plants
- Biomass Thermoelectric Power Plants
- Diesel Power Plants
- IGCC, Oxy-combustion and other special power plants
- Cleaning of Combustion Gases (Desulfurization / Reduction of NOx)
Biomass Thermoelectric Power Plants
A simple, sustainable and ecological energy source which INITEC Energía, thanks to its experience in gasification plants, knew how to convert into a profitable and sustainable solution with a bright future. Our company is firmly committed to the elevated potential of biomass and invests in technological innovation in order to provide quality services and integral solutions in accordance with the demands of our clients.
Fort Fairfield Biomass Power Plant (BTPP)
- Situation: USA
- Type: Biomass Thermal Power Plant
- Client: Fairfield Energy Venture
- Power: 34 MW
Construction in "turnkey" modality (EPC) in conjunction with Babcock & Wilcox of a Forestry Residue Thermoelectric Power Plant of 34 MW.