- Combined Cycled Thermoelectric Power Plants
- Conventional Thermoelectric Power Plants
- Concentrated Solar Power Plants
- Biomass Thermoelectric Power Plants
- Diesel Power Plants
- IGCC, Oxy-combustion and other special power plants
- Cleaning of Combustion Gases (Desulfurization / Reduction of NOx)
Concentrated Solar Power Plants
Within Renewable Energies, Solar Thermal Power Plants have come to the fore of the future of the energy sector. INITEC Energía has been committed since the very beginning to the challenge of this technology, acquiring a know-how indispensable to continue innovating in this area, thereby being able to continue providing its clients with more efficient, versatile and cost-effective facilities.
Askandra Concentrated Solar Power Plant (CSP)
- Situation: India
- Type: Concentrated solar power plant with thermal storage
- Client: LANCO Solar
- Power: 100 MW
Basic and detail engineering for the construction of two CSP power plants of 100MW with molten salts thermal storage system.
The projects are part of the first phase of the federal program Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission.